Saturday, October 06, 2007

cheap post 2.0

I'm still plagued by alligators. Just a cheap post to cheer me up.

I know a guy who lived in a kids' playhouse in someones back yard once. Really - that's true. He didn't buy it though, and he didn't even pay rent.

Now here's a new rage - tree house living. Strata-titled, a true shoe box for the growing family. (I don't know where I got the picture, but it seems to be from MLS)


What do you see when looking through your window to the future? I don't like what I see, and I am trying to cheer up, so I'll just leave that hanging... (I lifted this image from The Republic)



Yes, poor people do suck because they whine. I much prefer the braying of bloated parasites myself.


I didn't dig up an image for 2007 (I do still have alligators about), but the image below illustrates that there might be a lot of "poor" people that bought houses in the last few years.


And there's my cheap post for this week end.

No comments: