Friday, December 08, 2006

VHB hiatus

VHB is taking an early X-mas holiday. I am bereft. It's like the final episode of M.A.S.H., Cheers, American Idol, Holmes on Homes, or such. Not that I ever watched any of those shows, but I'm over at VHB 6 times a day, the pope's place and Rob Chipman's place too, but I often check out VHB before I even check my mail.

Have a good holiday VHB. I hope you are going somewhere like this -




If there was any discussion started at VHB that you feel is worth continuing, feel free to do it here.

Just no flames please. I have yet to delete a comment, and I don't want to start.

4 comments:

Van Housing Blogger said...

Gone but not forgotten. Thanks, Solipsist. I like the picture. I wish I were going there . . .

Van Housing Blogger said...

And it's only three weeks - you'll be so busy shopping, eating, drinking, present-opening etc. that you won't notice.

Although, I should mention that I still had 485 visitors to my site last December 25th, which was about 1/3 of the normal traffic at that time.

solipsist said...

Thanks for posting VHB.

What is sad (?) is that I was one of your visitors on Dec. 25. Don't worry though - I'm OCD (just kidding).

Have a good break.

solipsist said...

Thanks for posting exvan.

A mixer I am - on account of me being so mixed up. Should I stay, or should I go?

Should I capitulate? Nah!

As to VHB going to the Caribbean, or such - I'll bet that he can afford it much better than some of the over-stretched, HELOC'ed "owners" that bought in the last few years. I know that I have made enough in interest this year that I could afford to spend a couple of months in Mexico, and have change.

It's so much nicer to earn interest than pay it.